The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) hereby inform all NSCDC’s 2019 / 2020 applications to return to the website for:
- Having filtered out under-height and overage candidates, the remaining candidates are to update their details on the website
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- GCE Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
19th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Update their Application
Note: Applicants with active Do Not Disturb (DND) features on their phone(s) may hinder communication. No stage of the process attract any charges.
Updating Your NSCDC Profile
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has commenced the updating of profile for all applicants, having filtered out many applicants for under-height and overage. We have noticed that many candidates are having difficulties login into the NSCDC Recruitment portal to complete their details.
What is NSCDC Application Number
- The NSCDC Application Number gives candidates access to successful login and update their profile and also check if they have shortlisted.
- Please note: The reference number on the acknowledgement slip you printed after successful submission of your application during the last recruitment exercise held in August 2019, is the same as your APPLICATION NUMBER. Example of what the Application Number should look like: NSCDC-2019-Unique Number, e.g NSCDC-2019-2000589.
How to Update Your NSCDC Profile
- Step 1 – Log onto the NSCDC Recruitment Portal: www.cdfipb.careers
- Step 2 – Enter your Email address in the first column, and your Unique application number / reference number in the second column.
- Step 3 – Proceed to Sign in and you will be able to view your profile.
- After a successful login, you will be able to see the relevant information that needed to be updated such as:
- NYSC discharge certificate number and year acquired
- O’level and year acquired
- And other relevant updates.
Note: Failure to complete these updates, will lead to automatic disqualification. All applicants who have their correct details but can’t log in due to the Error Message on the Portal are to exercise patience. The NSCDC portal will close on the 19th of March, 2020.