After finding a dead freshwater pink dolphin on a beach in Rio de Janeiro, detective Eric (Marco Pigossi) of the Environmental Police becomes involved in a murder investigation and discovers a world inhabited by mythical entities usually unnoticed by humans. As he investigates mysterious deaths that mirror that of his own wife, Gabriela (Julia Konrad), it leads him into a community of entities with magical powers. He eventually learns that he himself is a half-entity, and the river dolphin spirit Manaus (Victor Sparapane), whom he found dead as the story began, was his father.
Eric and his newfound compatriots learn that Dry Body, the escaped spirit of a dead, vanished anti-environmentalist evildoer, has possessed his daughter, Luna (Manu Dieguez), is killing forest entities out of revenge, and is responsible for Gabriela’s death. Seeking a stronger host, Dry Body transfers from Luna to Eric and attempts to resume his killing spree. But Eric sacrifices his own life, killing Dry Body, before the evil spirit can kill anyone else. In the final scene, he is mysteriously revived; and as the other entities carry his body into the forest, it is implied he has been reborn as a full entity.
- Marco Pigossi as Eric: An environmental detective who discovers the dead body of a pink dolphin and gets involved in finding that there is a connection to the murder of his wife.
- Alessandra Negrini as Inês / Cuca: The leader of the entities, a witch whose magical powers include being able to enter the minds of others and make them sleep by singing her self-named song.
- Fábio Lago as Iberê / Curupira: A homeless person who is actually an entity that guards and protects Brazilian forests, perceived by his backward feet and flaming head.
- Jessica Córes as Camila / Iara: An entity in the form of a beautiful mermaid who, with her singing voice, lures men to the waters to drown them.
- Jimmy London as Tutu / Tapire-iauara: An entity working for Inês who is capable of becoming a peccary or tapir
- Wesley Guimarães as Isac / Saci: An one-legged mischievous entity who disappears and reappears at will.
- Áurea Maranhão as Márcia: Eric’s investigative partner in the Environmental Police.
- Julia Konrad as Gabriela: Eric’s wife and Luna’s mother, whose death triggers the series’ events.
- Thaia Perez as Januária: Eric’s grandmother and Luna’s great-grandmother.
- Manu Dieguez as Luna: Eric and Gabriela’s young daughter.
- José Dumont as Ciço: A mysterious man living in the Cedar Forest who is aware to the existence of entities.
Genre: Crime, Drama, Fantasy
Stars: Marco Pigossi, Alessandra Negrini, Jéssica Córes
Premiere: Feb 5, 2021