Love and Leashes [Korean Drama]
- Movie: Love and Leashes
- Revised romanization: Moral Sense
- Hangul: 모럴센스
- Director: Park Hyun-Jin
- Writer: Gyeowool (webcomic)
- Release Date: February 11, 2022
- Runtime: 117 min.
- Distributor: Netflix
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Seohyun (Jung Ji-Woo) works for a huge firm. She has feelings for Jung Ji-Hoo (Lee Jun-Young), her coworker, but she hasn’t revealed them to him. One day, Jung Ji-Woo receives a parcel. The item was meant for her coworker Jung Ji-Hoo, but due to their similar names, the delivery was mixed up. When Jung Ji-Woo opens the box, she discovers a dog leash. Jung Ji-Hoo rushes over and informs her that it is his delivery. Jung Ji-Hoo owns the dog leash, which is meant for S & M use. He discusses his S&M passion with Jung Ji-Woo, as well as his desire to play a submissive role. Jung Ji-Woo does not pass judgement on Jung Ji-Hoo because Jung Ji-Hoo has touched him. He approaches Jung Ji-Woo about becoming his master.Jung Ji-Woo accepts, and they agree to have a three-month romance, with Jung Ji-Woo becoming his permanent partner.
- Lee El as Hye Mi, Jung Ji-woo’s best friend, dog pub owner
- Seo Hyun-woo as Team Leader Hwang
- Kim Han-na as Yuna, Jiwoo’s co-worker
- Lee Suk-hyeong as Woo Hyuk, a part-time worker who is obsessed with a dog pub run by Hye Mi.
- Kim Bo-ra as Hana, Jung Ji-hoo’s ex-lover
- Baek Hyun-joo as Jung Ji-woo’s mother
- Ahn Seung-gyun as Lee Han, the youngest employee